Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Bloods Of Chidiaka Llyod Tekenna & Ughonna Cries out For Justice.

The gruesome murder of four promising young men Chidiaka, Llyod, Tekenna and Ughonna 'my brothers' by Aalu indegenes in Port-Hacourt would for a long time not fade away.
I came across a lot of stories and comments about these young men by various people but not until I stumbled upon a long write-up from my 'patner in Crime' back in high school Kofoworola A.J. It was then I realized how far the story had gone and how agonizing it was for people to watch 3 mins of the most horrific scene ever without a movie director.
Don't just read but hear her as she speaks her mind:


I thought I was sad with the Video of those four PH students that were killed. As much as the initial story behind the klling was that they were thieves or Cultists. Watching that Video, I never for a second thought or felt they deserved to die @ all, not to even mention how heart wrenching their death and the Video was.
Words cannot express How I feel now. My heart is @ the least it cud be Knowing those boys are actually innocent. The picture keeps flashing Back,It has been difficult for me to sleep.
Im not writing this to get peoples' likes or comments, Im writing this because its the only medium I have to have to speak to many at the same time and this is my point, JUSTICE HAS TO BE DONE.
For everyone who stood there yelling "DIE" and saw the last breath left the lungs of those boys are MUDERERS; For that Cursed Man who Kept Hitting them with Bricks and stick and saying" OYA DIE NOW" HE IS MUDERER.
For that 'Useless' Fellow who had the Time and heart to make a video and was so eager to have it shared on the Internet HE IS A MUDERER.
For every woman who stood there and watched, None deserves to be a mother.
THEY MUST ALL BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.
Having said that,I compel everyone who has a heart of Gold,If you have any information about anyone involved please don't hesitate to talk. DO IT. ANONYMOUSLY or else the Death of those Boys would hunt You. Obviously the video started from someone.
To My GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS,we don't have to hit the streets in anger but we can speak and make our voices heard.
I call on every SUG member or EXCO. if there is a way we can come Together (ALL SCHOOLS) and make sure Justice is done and that our School remains a safe place for our students.
For everyone who has access to power and Media and can see that Justice is done, THIS IS THE TIME WE NEED YOU MOST.
DONT SEND ME BB BROADCAST OR TAG ME IN PICTURES OF HOW YOU LOVE GOD AND ALLAH, IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN, HOW THEN CAN YOU LOVE GOD YOU DONT EVEN SEE.
I pray that their Souls rest in Peace and God gives their family the fortitude to Bear the Loss. No one would wanna see their children die the way Chidiaka, Llyod, Tekenna and Ughonna did.
Most of the Problems in life are of two reasons, 'some act without Thinking' and 'some Think without acting".... They obviously acted without thinking and having thought about what they did. Its Time for us To act because the bloods of Chidiaka, Llyod, Tekenna and Ughonna are crying out for Justice.
Kofoworola A. Juba
Ed: Tayo Ankra












1 comment:

  1. You guys have said it all. I pray justice wld be served. May they RIP

    ReplyDelete