Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nuhu Ribadu denies collecting any money from Dasuki

“My attention has been drawn to insinuations in certain quarters of my purported repayment of some monies I was allegedly given by the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd). 
For the record, let me categorically state that I had nothing to do with the former NSA while he was in office. I cannot remember meeting him at any time while he held sway. It is therefore shocking for me to be accused of receiving something from someone I never had any relationship with, not to talk of refunding money he gave me. Let me reiterate that I did not receive any money at any time from the ex-NSA, either directly or through a proxy. There is therefore no reason for me to make any refund.”the statement read

No comments:

Post a Comment