Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Beware Of Fraudster Using My Name On Facebook, Nenadi Usman Warns


Nigeria's Finance Minister Nenadi Usman speaks during a luncheon at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) - World Bank meeting, in Singapore September 18, 2006. REUTERS/Tim Chong

Former Minister of Finance, Senator Nenadi Esther Usman has warned Nigerians to beware of fraudster using her name on the social media swindle members of the public.

Senator Nenadi who represented Southern Kaduna senatorial district from 2011 to 2015, deny operating any facebook or social media account.

According to the former Minister in a statement She personally signed, “my attention was brought to the fact that some fraudsters out there with a fake Facebook account bearing my name, I also get to know that a reasonably number of fellow citizens have been robbed, cheated and deceived through thataccount in the name of job opportunities.”

“I want to make it sound and clear to the public that I distinguished Senator Nenadi can’t be a party to such act in any way or form, I cherished, love, stand, believe, and relied on the great people of southern kaduna and can’t demand any token from my fellow brother and sister in order to render assistance to the people that made me, stand by me and gave a trusted mandate.

“I really want to assured you that one of the better way of paying you back is to protect and provide without limit to the people that trusted me, please disregard any advertisement of vacancy via my name for I’m not an authority to that regard,” She said.

While calling on the security agencies to act by arresting the fraudster, the former Minister also called on the perpetrators to “disassociate my name from that act.”

Leadership Newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment