Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Shocker!!!! Okotie in Alleged love child, 3 abortion mess

Reports say that Pastor Chris Okotie, who recently
announced his marriage dissolution with second wife,
Stephanie Henshaw, has a love child from a woman
named Remi Oduntan.
According to the reports, Rev. Chris Okotie was
alleged by Remi, who claimed to be a pastor, to have
put her in a family way after their romantic affair
while his first wife, Tina was with him.
The woman reportedly claimed that the romance
produced a daughter after three abortions for the
man of God.
The reports said that trouble started when Remi was
looking for a church to attend. She was said to have
joined the Household of God Church headed by Chris
Okotie because she was into music just as Okotie
was an renowned singer in Nigeria.
In Remi's words, as quoted by the reports, "My name
is Aderemi Odutola, a granddaughter of Ogbeni Oja
of Ijebu-Ode. I met Rev. Christopher Okotie in 1997.
"I was a young Pastor desperately looking for a good
church where I
could worship and God led me to the Household Of
God.
"Then, I had a music ministry, and because he was
an ace musician, I took him as my mentor and
strongly believed that he would help me one day.
Along the line, something happened. We started
seeing each other and I've done abortion for him
three times before I decided to leave the last one"
When asked why she left the last pregnancy, she
reportedly stated, "I left the pregnancy not for
anything, but for the fact that he proposed to marry
me.
"Initially, I didn't accept his proposal because of his
wife, Tina. I couldn't have married a married man.
But he told me that his marriage to Tina was on the
brink of collapse. He lied to me!
"Trouble, however, started immediately I got
pregnant. He started behaving funny, unlike the
amiable Pastor I met sometime back. At times, I
would call him, but he wouldn't pick or return my
calls."
"It dawned on me when I gave birth to our daughter
that he was just a player. Ever since I gave birth to
Tioluwani Okotie (our daughter), Reverend Chris has
abandoned us in my family house in Opebi. It has not
been easy at all taking care of our daughter all
alone."
Speaking further when asked if Okotie send her
daughter's up-keep, Remi was quoted to have said,
"Money? Whenever I call him that his daughter needs
something, he will be dribbling me, giving me one
excuse or the other.
"I was highly disappointed when I heard he
eventually married Stephanie Henshaw, his late
friend's wife. He did not marry me with all the things
I have been through because of him."
According to the reports, efforts to contact Pastor
Chris Okotie to confirm the story proved abortive as
he did not pick his calls
Culled from Dailypost
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment