Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Signing on Boobs Is very empowering! - Nicki Minaj: Wades into Brown-Drake row




Hip-hop queen, Nicki Minaj has revealed that 'boob signing' is just an everyday occurence for her and she really doesn't mind it.


The 'Beez In The Trap' star has said that she's been signing body parts for years and has a lot of female admirers it seems.

Nicki told The Sun: "I think boobs are very empowering - and signing them is even more empowering. I've been doing it for years."

She then added: "Wherever I go, I sign boobs!"
Standard. Who doesn't love a bit of boob signing??

Meanwhile, Ms.Minaj has also revealed that she does not approve of the on going feud between Drake and Chris Brown over Bajan beauty Rihanna. The pair were involved in what seems like a childish feud in a night club earlier this month.

Nicki spoke out about the row recently in an interview with Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood where she clearly stated she doesnt agree with, "talented people doing things that aren't conducive to an amazing career."

She continued; "I spoke to Drake, and I told him from the bottom of my heart how I felt. I'm like, 'Baby, you are a superstar, and I need you to realise that"

Ascology News

1 comment: